Did you know that even if you already have a Medicare supplement plan in Florida that you can change insurance companies anytime throught the year? Most people think the only time you are allowed to change Florida Medicare supplement plans is during the "Annual Election Period". This is not true as the "Annual Election Period" is for Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans and Medicare Part D Plans.
It's ok to compare Medicare supplement plans. I recommend you check your plan and premiums each year. Here are some reasons why you want to shop Florida Medicare supplement plans:
- You may get the same plan (example plan F) from another insurance carrier at a lower monthly cost (plan types are the same coverage no matter the insurance carrier).
- Your current insurance policy premiums are scheduled to go up each year automatically
- You may not have the most comprehensive coverage you can get (Plan F) and want no co-payments for anything covered by Medicare.
- You may want to look at plans that have lower premiums but a minimal co-payment for office visit or ER visit.
- You may not be happy with the service you are receiving from your current carrier.
The point to all of this is that you can compare plans all-year-round. There may be underwriting that you go through before approval but there is minimal headache for the potential of savings $100's each year.
Florida Medicare Plans Quote
There are many insurance companies that offer Florida Medicare supplement plans, Medicare Advantage plans, & Medicare Prescription Drug plans. Let Florida Medicare Plans help you shop these plans. Get an Instant Online Quote Now!